Effective date: 12 July 2021
Definitions and interpretation
Collectively all information you submit to UK Coach Training & Kaidi Coaching via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws.
Cookies a small text files placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies).
Data Protection Laws
Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK.
The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
All references to Kaidi-Coaching, or us include UK Coach Training Ltd and Leaders With Nails
Kaidi Coaching is part of UK Coach Training Ltd
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011.
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Kaidi Coaching or UK Coach Training and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to UK Coach Training & Kaidi-Coaching and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa.
- A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts, and partnerships.
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”.
- Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it.
- Kaidi Coaching is the “data controller” for the applicable Data Protection Laws. This means that Kaidi Coaching determines the purposes for which and how your Data is processed.
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Date of birth.
How we collect Data
- We collect Data in the following ways:
- Data is given to us by you; and
- Data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
- Kaidi Coaching will collect your Data in several ways, for example:
- When you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, email or through any other means.
- When you elect to receive marketing communications from us.
- When you use our services.
Data that is collected automatically
- To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- We automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- We will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies and how we use them on the Website, see the section below headed “Cookies”.
Our use of Data
- We may require any or all of the above Data from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improvement of our products/services.
- Transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you.
- We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
- For the delivery of direct marketing to you via email, we’ll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
- Soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under “soft opt-in” consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
- For other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we’ll provide.
- If you are not satisfied with our marketing approach, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. See the section headed “Your rights” below to find out how to withdraw your consent.
Who we share Data with?
- We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- Our employees, agents and/or professional advisors allow for the administration of services and communications.
Keeping Data secure
- We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- Access to your account is controlled by a password and a username unique to you.
- We store your Data on secure servers.
- Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse, loss, or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this email address: [email protected]
- If you want detailed information from, Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses, and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
- Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
- You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access– the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct– the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase– the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data– the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability– the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object– the right to object to our use of your Data, including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
- To make enquiries exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please get in touch with us via this email address: [email protected] If you are not satisfied with the way we handle a complaint you make about your Data, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. This is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) for the UK. The ICO’s contact details can be found on their Website at https://ico.org.uk/.
- The Data we hold about you must be accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
- All Cookies used by this Website are by current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. If you wish, you may deny consent to placing Cookies; however, certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended. By giving your consent to placing Cookies, you are enabling Kaidi-Coaching to provide a better experience and service to you.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- You can find a list of Cookies in the Cookies Schedule.
- Most internet browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently, including personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- For more information on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- By email: [email protected]
- By visiting this page on our Website: www.ukcoachtraining.com
- By phone number: 07845 158171
- By mail: 79 Saunders Way, Sketty Swansea SA2 8BA
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
We use the following strictly necessary cookies:
Description of Cookie
We use this session cookie to remember you and maintain your session whilst using our Website.
To allow you to use the site without having to re-input your data.